Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fifty Two Fifty Two

Fifty Two Fifty Two is a project where you aim to read 52 books in 52 weeks.   I came across the blog sometime last fall and thought it was an incredible idea.  I wanted to wait until the beginning of the year to start.  I like the symmetry of January through December.  I guess that is either me being anal-retentive or just a factor of my birthday being December 31st.

I am a little behind already, but that is because the first book I picked out for the new year was a 750-page science fiction that I got off the of the New Release section of the library.    My first FTFT post will be coming shortly.

To find out more about Fifty Two Fifty Two, check out this link or click on the button to the right.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to participate, but I have a hard time getting quality (i.e. non-Danielle Steel) books while traveling. :-( I've read four in the past two weeks since I've had access to a library... does that count for January?! :-D

    Seriously, this is a great idea, thanks for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete