Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 7: Back to the Grind

Wednesday's swim:

1100 Free @ 20:00

200 kick with board 25 fr-25 br

10 x 50 Fr @1:00

200 kick with board 25 fr-25 br

2000M ~ 50 minutes

Thursday

hour-long cycle class dedicated to the genius of Prince
20 miserable minutes on the treadmill

I'm hoping to get in the water tomorrow, but I might not have time. I have an end-of-summer pool party for the swim team tomorrow night and I need to have my registration materials ready for distribution Monday.

In other life-altering news, The Turvinator and I move on Saturday!!! If anyone wants a great workout, we will be moving all of our material possessions from my 1st floor one-bedroom to our brand new 3rd floor two-bedroom. I will be supplying Krispy Kreme and Red Bull, as well as plenty of coffee. Coffee is for me. Red Bull is for the labor force, ie the Human Punching Bag and EB.

No comments:

Post a Comment